Thursday, October 11, 2012

Coraline / Review

Hello sunshines!

The day is gray, it's raining and that makes me feel a little bit nostalgic, i wish i could be at home with a cup of hot chocolate or a latte, and a good book to read in bed, with my blanket and cats and dog by my side.
Instead lets talk about another book that i read this year, Coraline by Neil Gaiman. Did you see the movie or read the book?

If you didn't i highly recomend you both, since they are fantastic, and the soundtrack is so dreamy.

There are tiny little differences between the book and the movie, like one of the characters of the movie, never appears on the book, which was fine by me since Coraline was my super heroin and she doesn't need the help of this character, but the movie has a plus, the pretty pink house (which in the book is green if i can recall correctly) which is my dream house.




No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love