Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Mirrormask

Hello sunshines
How is your day?, mine is going great, i'm going to see my bestie in a few hours and have a girl evening, you know, chatting and more chatting.
The image is part of my favorite things, and i mentioned that i loved it because reminded me a movie, Mirrormask, did you saw it?, If not, well i recomended you this movie so much, the story is beautiful but the art! omg it blowed my mind, is magical and surreal.
check the trailer and the images:









4 comments:

  1. Love girl nights! Hope you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i did had a blast, only that she came early because she's travel tonight :)

      Delete
  2. hi dulce!

    i've actually never seen this movie, it looks so interesting though. how have i not heard of it? i'm so glad you posted about it, because i'd have never known about it otherwise, so thank you! going to make time this weekend to watch it... the design looks incredible. how have you been dear? i hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    xox, amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amber, i guess it didn't get enough publicity, but i hope you enjoy it, it's one of my favs.
      I'm fine,enjoying my weekend, how are you going with your plans for the weekend? Good luck with your etsy shop opening :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love