Monday, December 17, 2012

What I love about Berlioz

Good morning sunshines

It's a very fresh morning here in sunny wonderland -well, not even close, but still-.
I was planing to post another week instachallenge, but apparently i have a lot of those, and not much about anything else. So instead, i decided to tell you a few reasons why i do love my pretty baby Berlioz, since i only posted why i love Manta, but i have two more babies that are part of my heart and family :)

1.How helpfull he is when you are working in your crafts
 2. How he always warms my seat 
 3. How he always shows me when i left a space between my piles of things
 4. How he pretents he's taking a sun bath when he actually is looking what the neighbourns are doing
 5. How he watchs tv...
 or the lamp
 6. How helpfull he is with decorations, specially christmas decorations
 7. When he teaches me how to pose for the camera
 8. How he hugs the sofa because the sofa is lonely
 9. When he felt to sleep
 10. How he thinks he's a better decoration than a silly plant...
 silly, silly plant!
 11. How he looks with baby clothes
 12. When he protects me against terrible monsters
 13. When he shows me how a nice carpet he could be
 14. When he shows me that he has better colors in his head than prismacolors
 15. The huge effort me makes to listen to you, even when he's tired
 16. How he pretents to be death

Note: I do have more pics of Berlioz than Manta because Manta hates pictures, it's super easy take pics of this silly fat cat, but my girl, is another story :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh this is to cute!

    www.gowk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures I liked your blog, I follow you!
    and if you like mine I hope you like pretty follower :) a kiss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rocio, following you already :)

      Delete
  3. so precious! i love how much personality he has!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, i visited your blog and girl, you have a new follower, it's great, i felt in love with the calendar that you posted!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, i loved your lavander hair :)

      Delete
  5. Uhm, cutest cat ever. That photo of him sitting on your chair... he looks like one of your other stuffed animals! And I like how he's sitting on your crafts that you're attempting to make. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks girl, he always does that, every time i try to make some craft he's there! silly cat :)

      Delete
  6. Aw, what a sweetie! And I love that he's named after one of the kittens from The Aristocats :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the aristocats is one of my favs, one day i will show you why he was named after Berlioz :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love