Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Look what was on the mail...

Hello hello!
 I'm catching up with posts here, and i wanted to share this since Thursday!!! It was super weird, ok, ok, let me start for the beginning. I saved since November for bought this as a Christmas present for myself (I know i know, i bought myself a few things this year). I was so happy when finally i was able to bought it, and the same day i downloaded the two albums, which i loved deeply, of course they are on my ipod since that day. I bought the CDs because i loved the art so much, and wanted to have them! -also they sound perfectly in my stereo :) So last Thursday while i was walking home, i was feeling a little bit sad for problems at work -nothing serious, but still-. And i remember that my first thought was how amazing would be if my cds were home when i arrived. When i was in my front door i noticed a white envelope, and i couldn't repress my smile! Here are a few snapshots :) BTW Chantilly made a great post about how she packaged her orders and look! there's the postcard that she sent me (oh yes, to look at the post click Chantilly name). I'm not going into details about how much i love her music, she has the most beautiful voice and her music has this nostalgic sound that i love, check her site to hear it! If you already know it, I'm sure you agree with me about how wonderful and magical Chantilly is :)









4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! That's really nice how she personalizes every order. I've never heard of her before. I'm listening right now and she's really good! Thanks for sharing.

    Nestled in Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked her, she's great and i really enjoy her music all the time :)

      Delete
  2. Love your new layout! The star is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks dear, i needed a little change around here :) but i guess the pink will be here forever!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love