Sunday, January 20, 2013

So behind!

Hello my dears

I'm so behind with post here, i took a lot of pictures throw the week and i want to share a few things with you, but since yesterday i spent most of my day doing the makeover for my etsy shop, and today, oh man! today was amazing, my best friend came to visit me, the one who lives in another city (two hrs journey), the one who's been my best friend for 18 years now, could you believe it? 18 years!!!!!

He brought me a few presents, beautiful presents, but the most important, and the best was to talk to him, anyway, here are a few snapshots from last week :)












2 comments:

  1. Great post! Would you like to follow each other?
    http://kate-fashionschtick-kate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love