Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weekly update 365 a photo a day

Hello my sweethearts

This days have been quite weirds, full of ideas, nostalgic and at the same time i've been really upset for how some people are, people who are cruel to animals and well, i'm just really mad about something that happened yesterday, and the last couple of days but i don't want to talk about it, not here, or at least not now until i find a solution, I hope so!.

The pictures of the week, trying to adapt myself to the ipod camera :/
Also i skipt one day of the project (saturday) since i had to work and came home really late, i was beyond tired and my attention was focused on my kitties and puppy since i don't work on saturdays and that's their day for have most of my attention, and Kenji was really mad when we came back :( i have a very temperamental dog!










PS. Thank you to the kind soul who took her/his time and answered my poll :)





2 comments:

  1. That statue is so pretty!

    P.S. I liked your book cover so it was no problem :)

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love