Thursday, March 28, 2013

Birthday Presents (Part 2)

Hello lovelies!

I've been enjoying this wonderful holidays of mine, not in a fancy hotel or in an awesome place, well technically it's an awesome place since I'm at home, and there's no better place like home, isn't it?
Anyway, I've been catching up with my reads -currently reading Beautiful Darkness, and loving it-, but i had to make a little stop because my kindle battery was dying so a recharge is in course, while i came to this poor blog of mine and a must needed update was in the order of day.

I have to make a guard on Tuesday from 9-2pm and then the rest of the week more vacation!
I know, i know, I'm so silly, but seriously, there's no other happy time for me than when I'm at home reading and writing. And speaking of writing, I'm starting the first draft of book 2, I'm exciting for it!
And now, presents time:
These ones are from P and R, the notebook is pretty cool, and practical, so i can take it with me whenever I'll go and write some ideas. The books, well I'm not so sure about them, I mean, I love books, I love to read, but there are not my kind of book :/
 Two of my favorite kids at school game me these ones, I loved them, specially the muffins!

My best friend JJ gave me the Cd of one of my favorite singers (and also a cleaning kit for my ipod)




 But what made me laugh the most was this one. Poor JJ, she's been working so hard, she didn't even know in which day she lives anymore, so when she saw this one she knew instantly that i would love it!
Of course I did, because i already had one! but shhhh don't tell her!

 My momma is always the practical kind of person who gives you what you need, but lately she's trying harder and harder to give me what i really like. Well I needed a wallet and also a coin punch
But i really wanted a lantern so she couldn't find a big one, and instead the found the awesome little thing :)
She also made me sugar nuts balls, which i love them (yes, the jar was full and I ate them all!)
 But not only that, I wanted fried chicken since a few days, and she not only made me friend chicken, she made the whole thing, mash potatoes and salad, and bought me lemon pie (sorry for the crappy picture)

There's another present coming my way from her, but I won't tell you what it is until i have it in my hands, i don't want to jinx it :)

Well, I hope you have a wonderful week, and weekend, I would try to update more frequently since it's a long time since i share pictures from my projects (keep doing them even when i skip one day or two).
Now time to find something to eat and back to writing!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love