Friday, April 26, 2013

Mean Kitty

Hello my loves
Did you miss me? I know it's been a while since regular post and showing up here from time to time but believe me I've been writing like crazy the second part of Sacred Wizards and planing other project which have me super excited but i can't tell you about it right now.
Here's a little video, did you remember it? the mean kitty video made me laugh a lot because the kitty reminds me a lot to Manta, my feline girl, i love her :)


post signature

2 comments:

  1. OH my god you have no idea how much this video is my life. Literally my Amelia looks just like that cat, white mouth, green eyes and everything and she is so very mean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell me about it, my Manta used to be like that, sometimes i miss the kitty phase :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love