Thursday, October 10, 2013

Random Facts

Hello there!, since i shared a few things that i do not like, i thought it would be nice to share a few random facts about me :)


Fact 1: when i was a kid i was allergic to plushy toys, that was the reason all those toys were at the top of the closet 
Fact 2: i got that scar when i was 3 years old, trying to pull down a toy (see reason 1)


Fact 3: Snow White is my favorite Disney princess of all time, even when the movie scared me a lot!

Fact 4: my mom makes the most delicious tiny nuts sweets, i can eat them all day! (This little jar full on my birthday, the pic was taken by the evening and it was half empty by that time)



2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing! I always love reading new random facts! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love