Tuesday, November 26, 2013

At work with my bestie

If you read yesterday blog, you know by know about my best friend visit during the weekend. Well not all the visit was fun, we had to work, or at least he had to work. He's and architect, and work for a construction company, i'm not sure what they do, well they build houses, and took measures and other weird stuff. So we had to went to see houses in a far a way colony (which caused me anxiety) but we do our best to take the pictures he needed for his job and mark the coordinates.
This little fellow wanted to be in the picture!

See how strong i am


It's weird to see pretty places like this




Trying to make serious faces



4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had quite an adventure!
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed, it's always a great time when your best friend is with you :) thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  2. What a wonderful adventure! Hope your today is lovely too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, my today is lovely thanks to my silly cats and dog, and of course my mom, thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love