Tuesday, November 12, 2013

a little inspiration

The last few days I've been thinking the same. I'm in that weird stage moment in which i'm bored, in which i realize that there's nothing -and i mean NOTHING- in my life that excites me. I love my life, i love to spent time with my mom, stay at home on weekends, play with my furry babies, but then on monday i have to go back to work, go back to the routine. And to be honest, some days it's not so easy.
I'm grateful to have a job, because in this economy who isn't, but I know deep inside that it's not only the last couple of days, i've been feeling this way for a very long time. Wondering if this is it, if there isn't anything else for me out there.
I want adventure, something that makes me happy, something that gives a little bit of emotion to my long days, something to keep me out of bed in my spare time, something to give my heart the missing part.
I'm not sure what i'm going to do, or how i'm going to change things around here, but Universe, God, Goddess, Destiny, i'm ready, i'm ready for a good change, for good things, for your blessings, and your love.


6 comments:

  1. Oh man, I know this feeling all too well. Life is just fine, but it gets a little....stagnant sometimes. I'm ready for a little adventure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2014 must be the year for adventures!

      Delete
  2. love that song! I think we all have times when we feel like that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Paper Kites is a great band and their music is so dreamy! I'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way.

      Delete
  3. Nice and inspirational blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, i just visited your blog, what a beautiful hair you have!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love