Friday, December 27, 2013

2013 was...

This year was a good year no matter what, even when i didn't accomplished all that i had in mind, in general it was a great year. And like all years, it came with lessons that i'm going to treasure.

  • I lost a friendship that was important to me, but realizing that it was the kind of friendship only for one side, was better, i let go to this person, and i'm grateful for the good moments and the memories.
  • I was reminded that family is the only thing that matters, and i'm blessed for have one of the best even with all its flaws.
  • I had two visits of my best friend in the world and that made my heart real happy.
  • I've been making repairs to my bedroom and finally is looking like i wanted.
  • I discovered new music and great blogs
  • I finished the reading challenge with lots of time to spare, but i decided to keep reading and the number at the end was great.
  • I had a gorgeous christmas tree, and a wonderful birthday.
  • I crocheted a whole blanket for myself, and finished a NaNoWriMo.
  • But the most important was the Christmas Challenge that i made my mom and the time i spent with her and the furry babies.
I have hope, lost of hope. I'm sure 2014 is going to be an awesome year too, and i'm pretty sure that i'm going to accomplish more of my resolutions or things to do.
Here's a little recap:




No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love