Monday, December 2, 2013

November Photo Challenge

Monday, oh monday, start of the week, and working in my advent calendar challenge, doing well. November photo challenge was another good one, and i already started once more the 365 self portrait challenge and the one object for 365 days challenge, i'm already uploading the pictures on my flickr but probably i would post here and there a few of them. Anyway this were the pictures of november

aftermath/close up/paint/silly/favorite place/in the past/ tonight i am.../upside down/ it's...outside/movement/opposites/junk/ something new/i wish.../colorful/watching.../i feel.../work/play/my home/a treat/ technology/currently reading/starts with s/texture/a blessing/warmth/ i went...

Hope you have a great weekend, oh and btw i finished the book so there's going to be another wornbook Wednesday if things go well :)

8 comments:

  1. One object 365? I tried that one year, didn't last long but I loved it while it lasted. Great month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! i tried this before, but i broke the object, hope this time i have better luck, and you're doing so great with your 365 challenge :)

      Delete
  2. What a great series of photos! I always start photo challenges but rarely finish them - I will be really impressed if you do it for a whole year!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you girl, I would try my best :) this is my 4th time to finish a month, and i really enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. I love the ones of your pup and kittie! They are just so adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elsha, not so adorable today after they through the tv in my bed while i was sleeping :(

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love