Monday, January 13, 2014

December Photochallenge

Hello there!
It's almost mid January and till now i'm sharing the December photochallenge, but I forgot the website i use for make the collages, and finally i found it again, so here it is.
Just a few things: 4.white, paper flowers; 23 an activity, i was painting my new little "loft" that a friend of mine made in my bedroom so now i have "more space" or less space depending on your point of view; 30 earlier this year, since i couldn't decide for a picture i made a slideshow with all the crazy things i made to my poor hair, i think a shared it here before, but still i'm adding it by the end, just in case.





2 comments:

  1. Thank you, i did it, you have a very nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love