Monday, January 27, 2014

Happy project days 7-15

Hey guys!
Hope you have a lovely weekend, mine was great!, but i'm telling you more about it tomorrow and share a couple of pics too, but before i forgot, a little update on my happy project! have a nice week!

an apple that my mom brought me, she always buys me apples because i love them

came from work and rest a little on my mom's bedroom with my three babies

mom finally gave me this gorgeous carousel which she bought ages ago and i always wanted!

cooking for my mom

Berlioz furry paw, i love when he puts it close to me like this.

Do i have to say more of this silly face?

snowman bell, the sound it makes is awful but still i love it

almond-nuts ice cream!

manta's belly makes me happy, so furry and in a different color, my baby girl is a little fatty :)


8 comments:

  1. How sweet are your fur babies :-) That dinner and ice cream both look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, they loos sweet but don't let the appearance fools you, they are terrible!, still love them so much.

      Delete
  2. Hi :) I'm Iwona and I am a blogger and illustrator :) I just found your blog, which is interesting and cute:) I really like it :) I would like to show you my blog and my illustrations and If you get a second, I' d love to hear your thoughts on topic my illustrations and blog:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Iwona!, i just visited your blog and totally loved it!, following you on bloglovin now :)

      Delete
  3. I just want to jump on that bed and snuggle with those furry babies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. It is indeed, if you want to participate here's the link :)
      http://100happydays.com/
      www.100happydays.com

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love