Tuesday, February 11, 2014

In which we talk about GOT anticipation!

Probably you are a fan of it, probably you never saw it, or read it, but you know it exist, you know who is Daenerys Stormborn, or Jon Snow. I LOVE THEM!.
I've been in love with the story for a couple of years now same as the books.
I must confess that i have a love-hate relationship with the books since i hate when one of my favorite characters died, and which is worst, I've been trying to avoid the idea of read book 5 since there's still not a release date for book 6, still...still i decided to left behind my tantrums and go for it.
On January I started my Game Of Thrones Marathon, just to get in the mood for season 4.
Last Sunday i finished season 2.
I also started book 4: A Feast For Crows, and i'm pretty sure i'm going to start book 5 after i finish with this. I would feel empty until April, and then more empty because then there's going to be nothing more of GOT that i can watch or read, but that's ok, i'm getting used to it.
I know how crazy this maybe sound, so probably tomorrow is going to be my last book review in a while unless i finish book 4 next week, but decided to share favorite movies instead :)

And just because i love you so much, probably you saw this, but if not, enjoy 14 minutes or so of these amazing actors and the laugh of "Brianne"


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love