Thursday, March 13, 2014

A little memory on film

I remember when my father brought the news. I was ending high school, and my parents wanted to send me to the place where I currently live. First they said that i would have my own apartment, which obviously was pretty much what i wanted. My own space, and freedom!
Then, they changed their mind and said that i would live with my aunt -my mother's sister- and my cat, who was my adoration, would stay with them. Of course the idea of left my cat behind was the decision point, I said no, i refused to went to any place without him.
Instead we moved to another city. A city in which i spent 10 whole months, and I felt lonely without my friends, even when i made new ones. A place that most of the times frustrated me because even when it was pretty, I felt so lost.
I was in this place that I went to an amazing adventure (The Sinkhole of the Parrots) and in which i went to my first bar! (even when I don't drink).
So after 10 months, when my father asked me if I would change to another city -the one where originally I intended to study- and said that this time he and my mom would come with me, I didn't think twice about it. I went the next day, drop school, took my papers and felt as irresponsible as i never felt, but I didn't care. There was no turning back now, and my dad knew it. So the next week I was in Sunny Hell with my aunt, missing my cat deathly.
A month later, I had found the perfect apartment. It was small, with three bedrooms, in the third floor, but the view, the view was a million dollar worthy.
This picture, I took it the first morning that I woke up on it.

I always regret never taking a picture when the moon was full, because it looked gorgeous over the sea, but in that place I saw the most gorgeous dawns in my whole life.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I love your blog and am particularly keen to read your book recommendations! Hope you are well! Hugs xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I visited yours and that carrot soup recipe made me hungry :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love