Monday, March 31, 2014

Document your life: March

Hi guys! hope you had a nice weekend, I surely had one, even when I'm sick again with the flu and cough, but still, it was a good weekend, a peaceful one.
Yesterday I made my video for Document Your Life, March edition, and looking to all those silly short videos, made me realize how lucky I am, and what a wonderful month March was (apart from my birthday)
Since it was one of my favorite months I chose one of my favorite songs from my absolutely favorite band (did you notice how many favorites are in this sentence?)
Anyway, here's the video!


Have a nice week!

2 comments:

  1. SO fun!! I love making little videos like this and I also love that song. :) Thank you for sharing, I'm so happy you had a great march!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gentri, Beirut has such a beautiful songs!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love