Friday, March 28, 2014

Five Years Today

Today I'm going to try my best to appreciate the day, I'm going to smile, and sing and play, and do all those things that my little furry baby used to love. Today it's been five years since I lost the best companion and best furry friend that you can't imagine. Don't get me wrong, I do love Manta, Berlioz and Kenji terribly, they are my whole world, but Lauro...he was different, he was special. My Sweet ginger boy, I miss you terribly. 
He was the first cat that I ever had, so of course, with him I learned a lot about cats!

For eleven years, I didn't have a teddy bear, but a teddy cat, because there wasn't a single night that he didn't came to my bed, hit me with his paw until i let him cuddle and hugged him like a teddy bear for sleep.

He never left my side when I was studying for my tests, or when I was taking lunch alone.

He always meowed to my mom to keep her out of our bedroom.

He  loved wear sweaters and was the only one of my cats who knew how to take it off for clean himself and then meow to me for put it back.

He loved too blankets!.
He never let others to hold him, or carry him, only me.

He made me wake up in the middle of the night for give him an extra portion of food.


Today, I miss him so terribly, but I know that he's still with me, giving me pretty flowers for my birthday and all year.



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love