Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Little Trip: Nogales

One of my favorite moments during my little trip to Cordoba, was to visit Nogales, we couldn't see the town for time problems, but we went to the river. Oh dear, the water was so cold, but it was absolutely beautiful.

The road to Nogales is stunning, since Cordoba is in the Great Mountains region, you can see these beauties even from the city.


I didn't take as many pictures as I would love to, specially because i was kind of busy for half an hour or more, you see, you can rent rafts and it's really fun, specially because if you are not an expert like us, you could ended up doing circles in the same place (yeah, that happened thanks to Rafael), but I discovered my real passion, i'm really good at rowing!.

 Couldn't help but drink this beauty after rowing and rowing and rowing. And the white thing in my hand it's cheese, so tinny and cute, they sell tinny balls for less than a dollar and it's delicious! 



Mommy dearest didn't want to go with us to row, so she stayed taking pictures with Rafael's camera (hopefully he would send me the ones mom took for me to show you). Anyway, while we were in our business, she saw someone eating a pineapple, and she loves pineapple. We went from place to place trying to find the "Crazy pineapples" as someone told us they were called, but couldn't find them. When we were leaving the place, just at the entrance of it, we found them! and of course mommy dearest enjoyed every bit! I ate a bite since it had three different kind of chili and it really was worthy.

We're getting closer to the end of this little trip saga, but Orizaba is where i took most of the pictures, and still need to develop the film i took with my sweet Holga, so i'm more pictures to come!

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photos! Just looking at them I can feel the energy from your trip.<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's sad that i couldn't capture the whole beauty of the place because it was amazing!

      Delete
  2. I love that mountain view! And that river is gorgeous! My parents never took me to such lovely places when we went to Mexico! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl, which parts did you went?

      Delete
    2. We just always went to where my parents are from in northern Coahuila - (or however you spell it!)

      Delete
    3. You spelled right, I don't have the privilege to know Coahuila, but the north is kind of dry, on the south you see more vegetation and pretty rivers :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love