Saturday, April 5, 2014

100 Happy Days 66-76

Saturday, how much I love you, today I have something awesome to do, but I'm not going to tell you what, i want to see how it goes and probably tomorrow I'm going to share pics and all, but for today, today, I just want to take a moment and be thankful for all the blessings that I have, for those little moments that made me smile, that made me happy just for no reason, or maybe for all the reasons!

Totally in love with this cutie!
 Mom made tamales!!! the weird thing on them is tomato sauce which is delicious and sea salt
 The day of my trip, I couldn't be more grateful for these awesome people in my life, three of my besties (mom included), and an awesome partner and friend who tolerates our craziness and had fun with us
 Homemade hummus and of course carrot and apple 
 My sweet boys kept me company while I ate watching tv
 Thank you Naproxeno for take away the pain
 I was watching the movie Legion and couldn't stop laughing when Fabio appeared as an angel! (90's ladies hottie! lol)
 experimenting at the kitchen sometimes turns ok
 One of the coolest presents I could get
 This silly got into a fight with the cat, the cat won, so I put violet on his wounds, but he wanted some pink and begged me to kiss him, so he could look more "pastel"
 Monday after my birthday, came to this pretty flowers, a present from my dear Blanquis.

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Tamales de que? I'm vegetarian so I'm a little limited on what kind of tamales I can eat. However, my favorite are queso con jalapeño. :9

    Happy belated birthday! What did you do?
    The flowers are very beautiful, and LOL at Fabio! He's too much, and sadly has more fabulous hair than most women. D; hahah

    Your fur babies are too cute!<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are called "vaporcitos" and they are made with meat called picadillo, here the principal thing is not the meat but a kind of sauce made with "achiote" which is what gave them the flavor, so my mom made the picadillo with soy instead of meat.
      Thank you so much, I spent the day with my mom and my bestie, watching movies and laughing.
      Fabio, omg he has indeed better hair!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love