Monday, April 28, 2014

Her / Movie Review

Hey guys, I've been enjoying holiday time so much! Too bad is all over, and now I'm back to work, but one of my favorite things to do during vacation time is watching movies. One of those was Her. 
First I must say that I'm not sure how I feel about this movie. I read lots of good comments most of them saying "beautiful movie" but they weren't too specific about what was really beautiful about it.
It has beautiful photography, and the colors on it was probably one of the kind. The theme? Well to be honest, the theme was not my thing. 
I'm not a movie critic, and probably I don't understand very well the complexity of art, but a person falling in love of well let's say it, falling in love of Siri is kind of stupid! 
I don't want to go into details in case you want to see it, but here i'm going to share s couple of images because like i said, the photography is gorgeous, an Joaquin Phoenix! 




Tomorrow I will show you what else I've been doing during my little absence, have a nice week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love