Thursday, May 15, 2014

Etsy find: Fed 5b

A couple of weeks ago, while I was just for curiosity checking vintage cameras on Etsy, I came up with a Russian Vintage camera, the title said camera with vintage letter case. The price was just right, so I click to read the description and see more pictures.
It was love at first sight, I'm not going to deny it, and the little metal tablet with a inscription just made the deal "To Natasha and Gena for you wedding from coworkers". Natasha and Gena are my parents who are happily married for 30 years.

The description said it came in working condition but wasn't tested on film (which I'm already doing it, and everything looks like working fine, we'll see when I took the film to develop). Still, the camera was just simply gorgeous, so I had to have it.



I purchased my camera from Vintage of Ukraine a little shop created by a couple Yuriy and Nastya Tyshchenko who specialize in vintage treasures that they find here and there, well most of them russian treasures.
This is the first product that i bought from a so far etsy store, but i don't regret it a bit. They are kind sellers, and worry about their clients. Not only they sold me a magnificent product, it came in time, and i truly got what i saw in the description. Also they sent me a pretty nice card. :)
I guess is the first time I recommend a store from Etsy, but I'm so happy with my dear Fed, that i couldn't help but write about it and the place where I found it.
Can't wait to see how the film goes, and probably take this cutie to new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love