Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Explorations at Home: The Bell Square Alley (Abandoned Places)

A few nights ago I had this weird dream in which the ex-boyfriend was still the boyfriend and all I wanted to do was to wake up. I was in the weirdest house, in some way I know the house, but it's not exactly how the house is, it's quite different, and a little bit scary. 
Anyway, during the dream I saw this place, an abandoned place, and instantly reminded me of the alley in the Bell Square, so of course the moment I got a chance, I went to take some pictures. And there it was, the same abandoned place that I saw in my dream, the same color, and the same sensation, I wanted to go inside it so badly, but it was impossible. Instead I limited myself with taking a few snaps from the outside. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love