Saturday, May 10, 2014

Mother's Day: Open Letter

My Dearest

I woke up this morning, and the first thing that came to my mind was to give thanks to our Lord, the reason wasn't that I was alive, or that I could breath, or see, or hear, or talk, or walk. The reason was that I could see your loving face, hear your comforting voice, to walk to your room and call you Mom!
I'm so grateful for having you in my life, because you are a constant reminder of my ideal in live. You are not only a role model, you are a faithful friend, and a constant guide. A wise listener, and the most supportive cheerleader a person could have.
I never, ever going to stop to admire you as a woman more than anything, because you are so much more than a mother to me. You are the best person in my life, and the one and only I want to make proud.
Love you always, because when I choose to have more than one soul mate, just like Rafael, you became one of them.







No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love