Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The East and West Walls

I must confess, The Thirteenth Tale? yeah, I'm reading it all over again, I know, I know, also I'm cheating and reading in secret another book, but more of this tomorrow.
For today, just a quick post, since I've must work on tomorrow's one.
The walls East and West respectively for today. The East Wall you already saw it when I posted the second part of my Chest Of Drawers, the only changes are the addition of the letters K for Kenji and B for Berlioz, same as the bottle with dried flowers between the fabric rounded art.


The West Wall is very simple, but still I think  the little space apt for hanging shows little bits of myself too, and there's two of my favorite quotes ever!

See you tomorrow guys!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! my mom found that gorgeous fabric for me and I couldn't help but displayed it on my wall :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love