Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Six Flags Part III

Another instalment  of the little trip, i can't say enough how blessed I am for have such great friends, and for my little star to accept coming with me.
During our walk through the park we found huge carrots! I love carrots so much, and of course the view of those made us happy, I felt so tiny, but still I wanted to bite them!


Mexico City was one of the most poluted places, but the last decades they understood the importance of nature to help the city breath, so finding pretty flowers all around the place was a bless. 
Of course I had to take a double exposure with my gorgeous friend.
Ok, ok, I had to share the close up of these ones, just for your entertainment.

And then,these cuties, aren't they lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love