Sunday, June 22, 2014

My Happy Project 40-50

Hey guys! Just a quick hello since apparently my dear laptop' charger passed away, oh dear is going to be an interesting week, but since tomorrow I start the 21 days challenge, I must not complain about it and saw all this as "just happens" situation and accept it with a smile. So today I'm here to share some highlights from the last couple of days.

my sweet girl taking my place in bed for attention

After a long time finally i had permission to eat chocolate ice cream (still on diet)

Momma was sick but this little boy wanted to be with her

My dear boy, isn't he gorgeous?

Went to see Maleficent with my momma, not my favorite movie tho

Made this journal for myself

Bestie went with me to Six Flags and we had a great time!

And of course I brought Kenji a t-shirt and he loved it

Decaf coffee but hey! it was my first cup in almost a month!

My favorite attraction of all times

Happy birthday to my sweet James!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love