Monday, June 23, 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel / Movie Review

  1. THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL recounts the adventures of Gustave H., a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and Zero Moustafa, the lobby boy who becomes his most trusted friend. The story involves the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for anenormous family fortune -- all against the back-drop of a suddenly and dramatically changing Continent.

  2. When I read reviews about The Grand Budapest Hotel, most of them were pretty similar, they talked about how great and beautiful the movie was, so of course I wanted to see it. I had a similar experience with Moonrise Kingdom and learned my lesson. 
    The day finally came and I had the opportunity of saw it. Dear Lord! Say it was beautiful doesn't make justice to this dreamy master piece. Once more Wes Anderson made me wish to be part of his fantastic and surreal worlds.
    This time the magic is presented by rich and lovable characters who work in the most magnificent hotel i could imagine, and the baker girl! My heart, did you see her gorgeous mark with the form of Mexico? And Mendl's bakery made me wish to have my own.
    But what really got to me is the loyalty and honest love the character Zero shows. I was so glad when he got the love of the girl and the little surprise that Gustave gave him.
    The selected cast couldn't be better, every single one of them was perfect in their character, and they really make you love them or hate them, depending on the case.
    So if you didn't see it yet, I highly recommend it.















2 comments:

  1. Loved this movie! And I couldn't believe how many actors were in it! So perfect!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I usually don't read the credits, because I like surprised, and one moment I was of course fascinated by Ralph, when Edward appeared! and Andy was so great! Amazing movie!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love