Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Document Your Life: June and Instachallenge

Another month came and went, and with it, we are in the middle of the year! Time to slow down a little bit, check all those resolutions and make some changes on them. I love to came to this point, it's like a time to reflect how the year is going and what can I do to improve it.
This is probably the last challenge that I make this year, I'm not completing the year since after I think 9 months, I want to focus in different kind of pictures on my feed on Instagram. But Document your life is still going, need to focus on improve and take more tiny bits of life here and there. I almost forgot on May, but June had great moments.
Hope you enjoy it and have a lovely day!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love