Monday, July 14, 2014

My Happy Project 59-67

Well, hello there!, I hope you all had a great weekend, I can't complain about mine. I didn't realize until very late that SciFi was having another Charmed Marathon, but still I managed to enjoy a couple of episodes, and before that I saw a very much needed Amélie. It's weird how sometimes you just need to watch something over and over to recover your faith in humanity or simple to cheer you up, well, that's my relationship with that movie in particular. And like usual, it made its magic on me, to the point that I even went to Church and accompanied mommy dearest to the farmer's market.
Today I start new challenges, but I would tell you later this week, just to let you know how things are going, for now, a couple of my happy project pictures.
my Lauro's roses are so pretty

one of my favorites from six flags

My bestie brought me these delicious biscuits from Mexico

Someone got a shower and a trimp

yes, i ate all those vegetable, no shame at all!

my favorite from the Holga failure

I call this "Crazy Rice"

This lamp has almost everything that I love

playing with this toy cat :)

4 comments:

  1. I don't think there's ever shame in indulging in veggies. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelie is a fabulous movie!! I agree :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's magical!, thanks for stopping by girl!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love