Saturday, August 23, 2014

My TBR Jar

Hello guys!

Chaotic week, wasn't it? every year back to school is CRAZYYYY!, thank goodness for the previous two weeks which were my Summer Break, if not I would be under my blanket with no intention to leave home anymore.
But is not about work that I wanted to talk today, it's about why I was so absent during my Summer Break, because let's be honest, Summer is perfect for go outdoors and take pretty pictures, but I had a mission in mind, and that was to read as many books as I could.
The first week since a friend of my mom came to visit us (she's the nicest and funniest person in the world), I didn't have a lot of time for reading, except at night, but the last week...well, I was able to read 6 books, which I think it's pretty cool.
The reviews that I've been posting were part of those awesome books that I read, and there's more to come!
But after finished my Reading challenge -which happened this week-, I had so many books that I wanted to read, that I can't make my mind. That's when I remember the video from Catriona of The Little Book Owl, and decided to give it a try. So the next couple of months that's going to be my process, because ladies and gentlemen, let me present to you my TBR Jar!


Every time I finish a book, I'm going to take off one little paper and the book that is wrote on it, that's what I'm going to read!, easy, simple, but very effective, What do you think?
By the way, I've becoming an addict of Booktube, so many books, so many reviews, I just simply can't stop watching it.
Hopefully next week everything is going to back to normal, and I'm going to be able to post regularly, but if not, at least I'm going to schedule one or two post.
Oh before I forget, this is the video from Catriona and her TBR Jar.




Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love