Monday, September 1, 2014

A Little Update

Monday, crazy, grayish Monday. Today is a happy day for me, because I'm celebrating another year with the amazing woman who made me the honor to be my mom. I'm not going to go into much detail since if you've been reading my blog, you probably know how amazing this woman is. But Happy Birthday Momma!!!

And now let's go to a little update since I've been kind of absent around here. 
First, back on July I decided to take a break from challenges, and it extended to August, so today I'm retaking the Document your Live challenge, same as the instagram challenge from The Idea Room. Also, I'm retaking the 365 self portrait challenge, and probably I'm going to do the 30 days vlog challenge (still deciding on it).
Second, I've been watching booktube channels non-stop, I'm totally addict to them, love to hear the opinion of other people about books that I already read or I'm intending to read, while I discover new books that I could add to my TBR. Also, I've been tempting to join the community, but still, I don't feel so comfortable, we'll see, we'll see.
Third, I had a major read-a-thon, during my last week of holiday, so last week I realized that I completed my Reading Challenge on Goodreads already. This year I set the goal of read 29 books, and I'm glad to say that I already did it, so here's a list of the book I read the last couple of days:
1. Miss Peregrine's home for peculiar children
2. Asylum
3. Clockwork Princess
4. Ten day in a mad-house
5. Hollow city
6. A feast for Crows
7. Fortunately the milk
8. The exorcist
9. The thirteenth tale
10. Legion
11. Little treasures made by hand
12. Off Magazine Street
13. A complaint free world
14. The Book Thief
15. Thirteen reasons why
16. The Prophecy of the sisters
17. Guardian fot the gate
18. The Accident
19. The Ice Princess
20. The Preacher
21. The Stonecutter
22. The Stranger
23. The hidden child
24. The drowning
25. The witch of Duva (Review pretty soon)
26. The Fault in our stars (Review pretty soon)
27. We were liars (Review pretty soon)
28. The lost boy (Review pretty soon)
29. The Secret Garden (Review pretty soon)

I also read:
The Midnight Witch
Buried Angels

Currently Reading:
Everything I never told you

TBR:
Looking for Alaska


Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday to your mom!! :D<3
    And nice reading too, I need to start catching up on my books. Hahah

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my sweet momma said thanks!, she was so excited because someone from the "internet" wished her a happy birthday :)
      What are you planning to read?

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love