Sunday, September 21, 2014

Booktube Channel, Finally I Did It!!!

Hey Guys!
Well, as the title said, finally I did it!, for the last couple of months, since the discovery of the Booktube Community, I've been contemplating start my own channel. I'm not going to lie here, I made lots of excuses, discarding the idea, but while I keep watching those amazing videos, discovering new booktubers, I knew deep inside that this was a community in which I would love to be part.
Books are a huge part of my life, and even when I'm refusing to focus this blog 100% to books, since I would feel like I'm missing something -like taking pictures here and there-, I knew that a booktube channel was the best choice for me.
So here it is, my first video in the community:
And probably you already read my reviews for Camilla Läckberg from book one to six, but since next Wednesday I'm going to review book 7, I decided to change a little bit the dynamic here, so I decided to make a mash-up from book 1-6 as my first official review video :)
Hope you join me in this new crazy idea, and if you like my videos subscribe to my channel, please!!!!!
Well, that's it for today, have a lovely Sunday!!!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love