Monday, October 13, 2014

My baby boy is 5yo

A week had passed and I totally forgot to share something with you, but believe me, I've been so distracted with the bedroom (and yes! reading like usually), but I promise to share pictures of the bedroom pretty soon, I'm so happy with how it's turning out.
Anyway, last Saturday (October 4th not the 11th) my baby boy turned Five years old!, and of course we celebrated it staying at home with him. Mommy dearest made him a costume, and we gave him cinnamon rolls (his favorites, and yes, I took off all the raisings).
So prepare yourselves to see the most handsome sailor you'll ever see.



Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Happy belated birthday to him!! I am a libra too (October 7). Your baby also shares the same birthday with Christoph Waltz!♡♡♡

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much, happy super belated birthday to you girl, hope you had a great day. sorry to reply till know but something has been kind of crazy with notifications, anyway thanks again!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love