Saturday, October 18, 2014

Some Tags

Hey guys, another lazy Saturday at home, but hey, don't think I'm intending to spend all day in bed watching tv, I already cleaned the house, and as you may see, I'm working on editing, uploading and scheduling videos for next week, same as posts.
I forgot to share the last videos I made, probably because they were tags, but I loved the questions, so maybe you would be interesting in doing one of them.
First let me share the Autumn Tag, in which I talk about the most anticipating book release (which of course is The Way We Go by Roxie Prince)
And then I made the marathonic Tag TMI book related, 50 questions, well, technically 49 since the last one was Who do you tag, but being new on the booktube community, made me a little shy so I didn't tag anyone, but probably I will.
And last but not least, I made a new video as introduction to my channel, I'm not sure if my welcome video was ok, I mean, I ramble like crazy, but this one is just footage and happy music, so is short and go to the point of what my bookchannel is about, let me know what you think.
Autumn, my favorite season, the days are windy, and I'm hoping for this rain to go away, so I would be able to go out and take lots of pictures because I've been neglecting my poor camera since I don't want the rain affect it, so prepare for more pictures soon, same as explorations at home in the coming days. Happy Weekend!!!!!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love