Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Spooky Week Movie Edition

Hello my darlings!

Hope you're having a great day! Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite movies for Halloween, probably not that spooky, but they have a special touch that kind of freaked me out!

My first recommendation is about Ghosts, and what better choice than The Woman In Black: this movie has the perfect set, a haunted mansion, a ghost that appears only to take away the children of the village, and a man who had suffering from lost.

My second recommendation is about Possessions, and here I'm talking about pure evil, Demons!. The first movie it's a classic!, one of those movies that you have to see at least once in your life, The Exorcist, which has a woman who doesn't believe in God, a woman who has everything in life and almost lose it when her only child is possessed by a demon.
And of course my second choice in possession has to be The Conjuring, OMG! that movie really freaked me out!
My third recommendation is about Awful beings, starting with Vampires, and the best movies about vampires are Dracula and Interview with the Vampire, the sencon not so spooky but it has its moments!

This section couldn't be complete if I don't mention the awful creature that still bring me nightmares, the most spooky of all: Clowns, and here is the one and only that still give me the chills: It!
I would recommend my favorite movie of all on Friday, Halloween day!, so don't forget to check the previos movies and let me know which are your favorites for Halloween!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love