Thursday, November 13, 2014

My Bookshelf Project First Haul

Hey Guys!, I made a bed!, well technically is a bed, but promise to show you more in a couple of days, since I want to paint it first, but that's not why I'm here. In a previous post I talk about the bookshelf that I made and my new goal which is to fill it with pretty books from top to bottom (you can see the post here with a video!), since then I've been saving money to buy the books that I wanted the most, the books that I gave 5 stars, the books that for some reason are too precious and special for me, well, three of them probably wouldn't fit the category, but since their covers are so pretty and the price was just way to perfect and they were presents, I couldn't say no to them!
Here is the first book haul of My Bookshelf Project (which is not going to be very frequently since I have other responsabilities and debts which make it almost impossible for me to buy books whenever I want, but I'm going to save any penny I can to buy more and more).

My Favorite book of the year, the one and only that I read twice this year and saw the movie adaptation like 10 times (yes, this year), and I'm planning to read once more before the end of the year.
The next three ones are the spanish edition of the first three books of Camilla Läckberg on the Patrik Hëdstrom saga (The Ice Princess, The Preacher and The Stonecutter)


Do I need to say more?

 Of course I needed to have the book to made me the book lover that I am now, the first book that I read, the one that always is going to have a special place in my heart.
And last but not least, this beauty, isn't it a beauty? not only from the outside, but in the inside too.

As you may know I'm Affiliate on The Book Depository, so with every purchase you make through my link I recieve a small comission, which is going to help me a lot with My Bookshelf Project, so if you want to purchase any of these books and support my project that way here are the links:


And of course I made a video of it, just in case you want to see it :)



Let me know if you read any of these books and what you think about them!
Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the book theif! such a great story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hans and Ruby are going to be my favorite characters all my life!

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love