Monday, December 1, 2014

Small bedroom, big furniture.


It happens, right? You totally fall in love with certain bed or certain chest of drawers, or maybe a bookshelf, and you go even further, you buy it!, not taking in consideration that this new piece in you collection, is way too big for your small bedroom, and probably is going to take lots of space on it.

See how my bed take almost half of my bedroom

And my Chest of Drawers

It makes a little wall looks tiny!

I’ve been dealing with the same situation for a while now, and while I tried to cope with the fact that I would never going to have enough space on my bedroom for simple things like walk without hitting something, maybe it’s time for a change.

I saw that not because you have a small bedroom you have to buy everything super small, sometimes big is better, the main key is find a special piece and make it your focal point, and keep the rest as simple as you can. I learned this in the bad way, but you would see what I'm talking about in a few day when I share my new bedroom! also you would see the solution I came for the bed problem :)

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 comments:

  1. I'm curious how you solved your space issue. Looking forward to seeing your new bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm working hard to set the bedroom for next week :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love