Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A general view

Well hello there, can't believe is half week already. On Monday went back to work, which had keep me occupied, and the internet at work has been crazy, that's why I've been delaying posting my bedroom pictures, which of course are ready to share now.
I'm going to give you a general view of my crazy bedroom and then I'm going to divide in two or three more post since there's so many details and if you are like me, you would probably would want to see every single detail. 
So let's get started, shall we?

The entrance and the immediate wall

My loft and now bed

The view from my loft

And my window wall



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your room is so wonderful! It looks like a treasure trove of wonderful things :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy the rest of the post that I'm planning to share :)

      Delete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love