Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bedroom North Wall


My North Wall is the largest and the only one which is not a problematic wall,  so of course here's where I hang must of my favorites.
My vintage map of Europe, that I burned the corners to give it an extra touch.

This lamp is at least 20 years old, and I simply loved it!

Grandma Dulce, from whom I got my name, but I didn't meet her since she passed three years before I was born.

The dried flowers are from the bouquet I got from my birthday (big roses) and the little roses are from my Lauro's Rose plant.
The new Teapot mommy dearest gave me for Christmas, it's super cute because the down part is a cup!
She also gave me this cage, which I used to display some old books paper cranes
I found this clock which has a vintage look, but I never put a battery on it so it has the same hour since I bought it.




This little horsey has been with my family for more than 30 years.
My sweet girl! she needed a special place of course, don't think that I only display pictures of that ugly dog of mine.
But, yes, that ugly dog of mine is present here, with his paw!

And Berlios of course needed a special place.

More of the Bedroom next week, hope you like this post :)

  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

2 comments:

  1. Love the little trinkets in your room. :)
    That lamp is so cute.<3

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love that map! We have a huge wooden map in our house, it's like the focal point of the staircase :) x

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love