Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Bedroom West Wall


The West Wall is the smallest space to display thing, with the window, part of my bed and part of the chest of drawers next to it, is almost impossible to put something on it, still, I managed to make the place another little corner with interesting objects. Here's where I put my tarot decks, my mirror and the guitar that I painted with images from Angel Sanctuary.







Also I forgot to share the video that I made back on december, even when it shows everything in detail, I prefer the pictures because you can look at all the objects more closely.
Hope you enjoyed this little tour of my new bedroom!


  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love