Saturday, January 31, 2015

January Series

One of my resolutions for 2015 is make a Series of photos each month, I know, I know, as if I'm not taking lots of photos lately, but in my defense I'm using my ipod for the 365 challenge exclusively and my poor camera felt that I was leaving it behind :/ so of course I had to do something to remedy that situation, shouldn't I?
While thinking about the series, I didn't have anything in mind, I mean it would be acceptable for me make a whole series about my cats or my dog, but they are not very cooperative, instead I used myself for the first series and then I'm going to plan better my series for February.
Since time was a problem here (I took the pictures yesterday, January 30th) the pictures were simple and here are my favorites :)





Happy weekend!!!!

  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love