Monday, January 26, 2015

The Reptil Room / Book Review



The Reptile Room.
Rating: «««««
Book two on A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snicket.
In this installment, the Baudeliere siblings are sent to live with another distant relative. He’s an eccentric scientist, who lives in a mansion, and has a room full of reptiles.
Uncle Monty, as the siblings must call him was a dream come true for the kids, he was kind, and let them help him with his projects. But happiness was something that couldn’t last in the Baudeliere lifes, and soon they would face once more to their nemesis, Count Olaf, and find themselves in a unfortunate situation.
To be honest I had my doubts about reading this book, just for the snakes, and believe, I never thought I would say this but the Deadly Viper kind of made me cry a little bit. I keep imagining the snakes as little dragons, so that way I keep reading the story.
If the first one was sad, this one seriously broke my heart. Not that the fact that losing their parents wasn’t sad at all, but now that they found a little happiness it was took away once more.

Still, the story was beautiful. 

Disclaimer: I'm affiliate to The Book Depository, so I got a small percentage from every purchase you make through my links, if you want to support my bookshelf project by buying this book, please use the link down below


  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

1 comment:

  1. I remember reading this book before! :) hahah

    ReplyDelete

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love