Friday, March 20, 2015

Simple Moments 16-22

It started like this, a post that you wrote, decided to give it the final touches later, saved as draft to be then forgot. I think I have like 5 or 6 posts like that, I've been wanting with all my heart to catch up here on my sweet blog, but for some reason, I've been so distracted. Back on February I decided to take a pause from my projects, I just simply couldn't focus on them. There was something bottering me, a little voice on my head that keep telling me that I needed to find something more. You see, on February was the anniversary of the School where I work, It turned 57, and the usually give a diploma and a fan as a present to the people who turn 10 years for working there, they gave something too to those who turn 15 and 20. 
I turned 10 years, and I wasn't sure to recieve something since my anniversary was on january 17th, and the school anniverasy was on February the second, anyway, I was the first person the mentioned, the first person to go to the center of the auditorium, the first person to recieve her diploma and be photographed. I was embarased -in a good way- because I was distracted when they call my name, but happy at the same time. But then it hit me, 10 years in the same job, my first job of all things, 10-freaking-and-awesome-years!!!! And then a co-worker was cherry on the top, she turned 50 years!!!! can you believe that? 50 years! which left me mouth dried, brain hurting, heart screaming, what if this is my life? what if this is what I'm going to be doing for the next 40 years?
At that precise moment I wanted to cry, but I kept my big smile. Still when I get home, I didn't cry, but I keep thinking by most of the night, what if? what if? WHAT IF?!!!!!
That was on February 7th, and by this time, I'm still working on it, but I did something more, I found something that probably is going to make me happy, I discussed it with best friends and mom of course, and the four of them support me, the four of them believe in me, and mom even told me that she was so happy that finally i found something that is going to make me so happy and that I'm going to love. James went even more far by telling me that she was so proud of me. It's really nice when a person that you consider your little sister tells you that.
I'm not going to tell you my new plan, or at least not yet, because of course I don't want to jinx it, but of course it has to do with one of my favorite things in life.
Apart from that, I've been reading non-stop, i'm on my 22 book of the year, and I'm going to share with you some reviews in the coming days, I'm on a pause on my new project, but the previous days I've been searching and comparing options and doing most of the information-market search- kind of work, just to know what I'm going to get myself in. I have a clear idea now, and I couldn't be more excited!
If you read till this point, thank you, these are a few photos of my "Simple Moments" project. 

On SUNDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!









  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love