Friday, April 10, 2015

Behind the Scene: Kenji's Photosession

It started like this, on my previous posts I mentioned that I'm working on a new project, a project that would work on the long term but that is something that I want to do, something that would be mine. Anyway, for this project I need to work in some photo sessions, so I thought well I'm going to snap some pictures of Berlioz my male cat who loves been photographed. I didn't thought about Kenji, my dog, because every single time he sees the camera he hide his head, he's terrible for pictures, I don't know why, so I was planning to use Berlioz, but guess what, surprise surprise, Berlioz didn't want to be in my improvised set, not at all!
And my biggest shock came when Kenji didn't want to leave the sheet that I used as set! He keep posing and doing goofy things, my heart melting guys, honestly melting.
But you have to wait for those pictures because today is behind the scene, what really happens while photographing pets! so welcome to Kenji's photo session.

Don't let that innocent face fools you, he's a scratcher!


 oh yes, he's having the time of his life!


 Don't worry, he's not being crushed, he usually has his tongue out, and the sheet caught air, he was scratching against the back of the set.

  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love