Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Circle of Fire / Book Review



Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy by Michelle Zink
Today I'm going to talk about the last book of the Prophecy of the Sisters Trilogy, Circle of Fire, to read my review of the previous books click down below.


Circle of fire
 Lia Milthorpe must stop the prophecy no matter what, she can't lose or one of the worst demons could enter to our world. She and four other girls, who are the Keys must travel to Ireland, where would take place the ritual to stop Samael once and for all, but there’s one element that they didn’t know, they need Alice, Lia's twin sister and rival to do it.

My thoughts
The last book went from bad to worst, if Lia was annoying on the previous books, in this one I almost quit reading the book. Half the book she complained about Sonia’s betrayal, how she could never forgive her, but when she suffer a very similar situation, it’s like “oh, know I understand, BTW Sonia, I forgive you”.
She keeps talking about her friends, but I don’t think she knows the meaning of the word at all. For Lia the girls are the keys, and she tents to refer to them as “the Keys” as if they were mere objects, well apparently they were mere tools for Lia’s mission.
Saying that the ending was disappointed would be a complete lie, it was as bad as expected, with no elements of surprise, it was predictable.

I rate each book 2 stars, so definitely they are not my cup of tea!

If you want to see the whole review of the trilogy, here's the video I made:

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love