Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kenji's Photo Session

Wouldn't be cruel of myself not to share these with you guys, happy Saturday!!! Sad that my spring break is over and I must go back to work on monday, oh well, at least tomorrow is GOT night!!!!!

(Seria cruel de mi parte no compartir esto con ustedes, feliz Sabado!!!! Tristemente mis vacaciones de semana santa llegan a su fin y debo regresar a trabajar el lunes, oh bueno, al menos maƱana es noche de Game of Thrones!!!!!)
 I don't know what on earth came to him and made him pose like that but those eyes!!!
(No se que le hizo posar asi, pero esos ojos!!!)


 This one honestly made me crack in tons of laugh
(Esta honestamente me hizo reir un monton)





  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love