Monday, April 20, 2015

Pretty Books

Some days you just want to photograph something, no matter what, but then, you are happy because one of your projects is doing great, not perfect, not in the pace you would love, but I'm getting there, my bookshel is not as empty as it used to be when I first build it, it's looking good, it's looking colorful, but even with all the bright colors, I wanted something moody, so here are some pictures, the models? they are not the talkative, barking, meowing type, still, they share with me stories, beautiful moments, and what's even more, fantastic characters that I'm going to treasure for years to come.















Have you read any of these?



  Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love