Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

Hello guys! Happy Mother's Day to all the beautiful mommas out there, hope you have a magical day, full of love and hugs. To the women to become moms happy day too, and to those who can't be with your mom I send you a big hug and lots of love.
Today I'm going to sped the day with my beautiful lady!, she's an amazing woman I love her to pieces, promise to take lots of pictures and share them with you during the week.
I was going to share my favorites of the week, but I didn't have a particular favorite, so instead I'm going to share a session I made back on march of a co-worker and friend, her beautiful baby is now in her arms!








Happy Sunday lovelies!

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

No comments:

Post a Comment

follow me on

quote of the month

quote of the month

Share some Love